Forest Rose Cemetery
Two cemeteries which are now part of Forest Rose Cemetery, known as Lutheran Cemetery and German Lutheran Cemetery where set aside around 1826.
An ordinance dated January 23, 1882 was passed to purchase land between and around the Lutheran Cemetery and the German Lutheran Cemetery. With the purchase of these tracts on March 17, 1882, Forest Rose Cemetery was then established. The Columbus Mausoleum Company turned their control of what is now Crestview Mausoleum over to the City of Lancaster on November 5, 1959.
Address1238 N Columbus St